Lime Milkshake Cheesecake
This quick, easy and versatile cheesecake recipe uses 1 sachet of diet jelly crystals. If you are not a fan of using diet jelly's try these other recipes... Sexy Strawberries & Cream, Pretty Please with Berries on Top.
For the crust
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/3 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoons Xylitol
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 75gm Melted Butter
- 1 Egg whisked
For the filling
- 250gm Cream Cheese at room temp
- 150ml Pure Cream
- 1/3 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 sachet of DIET Lime Jelly (try other flavours too... Port Wine is yum)
- Mix dry crust ingredients together in a bowl then add melted butter and eggs. Stir til combined then press down into round tin OR as we do individual molds. We got this silicon mold from Big W.
- Bake in 200ºC oven for 15-20mins. Remove and allow to cool.
- Combine cream cheese and cream in a bowl and whisk.
- Dissolve Diet Jelly in 1/3 of boiling water. Stir VERY well so no crystals are left.
- Add jelly to cream mix and whisk well.
- Pour over base and refrigerate until set. At least 4 hours